Maha Right to Education New Registration Last Date. Check the RTE Admission 2024-25 Maharashtra Online Form. Documents, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria. The Maharashtra Government will start application form for RTE admission 2024-25 very soon. Right To Education Act 2009 to provide free and compulsory education to all children from ages 6 to 14 years. Parents who are looking for Maha RTE Application Form 2024 for 25% reserved seats. They can apply online through the official page link.
RTE Admission Maharashtra 2024-25 notification and application form will be updated here after the direct link released by the department. Check the RTE Maharashtra 2024-25 Application online both in English and Marathi language.
The online application form-filling procedure already started and the last date for the application form is 17 March 2024. Get here more information regarding the steps for the completion of the registration process. People can apply online for admission.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024
As we know many of us desire to attend schools that our loved ones to attend. The academic portal of session 2024-25 has been made available online. One of the most significant schools in the state opens its door to new students every year.
|RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024-25
|RTE Admission 2024 Advertisement
The application procedure if quite simple 25% of the seats up to 8th class grade in reputable private institutions have been set aside under Right To Education Act 2009. RTE Maha Admission Form 2024.
Maha RTE Admission Registration 2024-25
RTE Admission Maharashtra Apply Online – The Department of Education, Maharashtra invited online application forms for the admission process. We all want our children to get an education in a good school. However, due to high school fees, children are not able to study in school. But now it is not so. According to the Government’s शिक्षा का अधिकार Act, children 6-14 years of age have the right to get free education.
For this, you will have to apply to school. After this, school seat allocation will be done based on the draw. The main objective of RTE Maharashtra is to provide basic RTE to all students. Under this scheme, a total of 25% of seats are reserved under the RTE Act from primary to 8th standard. The scheme supervise by the School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra.
RTE Maharashtra School Admission 2024
Benefits and Features of RTE Admission –
- Under this Act, 25% of seats reserved in all schools.
- Seats are reserved for students who belong to the economically weaker section of society.
- Parents require to visit the schools or Govt offices to apply online under this scheme.
- Govt of Maharashtra RTE admission supervises the RTE school education.
- The objective of this scheme is to improve literacy and employment rates.
- Under this scheme, every child will get the basic right to education.
Documents Required –
- Aadhaar Card (Student and Father’s)
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Complete List of documents
- Address Proof
RTE Maharashtra School List 2024
- Open the official portal of the relevant department (Government of Maharashtra).
- Click on the List of School option option from the home page.
- Select District and then choose block or by the Name.
- If you choose a block and RTE and choose by the name and enter school name.
- Now click on the search option and the information will appear on the screen.
Education is important for all students and in India literacy rate must be high that will then lead the future in India. And a huge number of students are not able to afford education. Therefore the Central Government of India introduce RTE, Act 2009. Under this act, the State and Central Government help these kinds of children to get compulsory education at free of cost.
Procedure to apply for Maharashtra RTE Admission 2024-25
- Open the official page of the department.
- Click on the Notification for RTE and read carefully. 18/1/2020 RTE Notification set or code wise.
- Now click on the link “Online Application” option.
- Create a new registration and fill in application details like Child Name, District of current address, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, Aadhaar Number, and Captcha code.
- Click on the login option and complete the registration process.
- Submit the application form and take a print of it for further processing.
More than 8000 schools are in Maharashtra in which more than 1 lakh seats and 3 lakh plus admission forms received. Total selection rate expected approx 90000. And Maharashtra RTE age criteria for students between 5 years to 14 years. RTE 25 Maharashtra Admission opening date is around March 2024. So stick around this page to get admission-related updates.
Official Page – Click here
RTE Maha Admission Notification – Download pdf
Home Page – Click here